Forum: The music you like

The sort of music

The sort of music

by María Vanesa Taboada López -
Number of replies: 1

When it comes to music, I think I have an eclectic style. I mostly listen to pop and pop rock music but from time to time I also listen to some rock and even reggaeton.

To be able to listen to music whenever I want by using my smartphone, I pay a monthly subscription to Spotify. I listen to music several times at day, for example when I drive my car,  go for a walk or exercise. 

In my opinion, Imagine Dragons is easily the best music band of all. I find their music very catchy, enjoyable and appealing to people from differrent ages. 

I think that music festivals are increasing in popularity, specially in recent years. On the one hand, this is amazing for our culture because there are festivals for any kind of music preference. But on the other hand, the more popular music festivals are, the higher are the ticket prices.

In reply to María Vanesa Taboada López

Re: The sort of music

by Pilar Polo Gundín -
You certainly have an open-minded concept when it comes to music! I like Imagine Dragons too, and the videos they have for their songs. I think the first song by them that I remember is Radioactive. You're absolutely right about festivals, the exception being the one organised by Luz Casal, which is €20 for 3 days!