May the force be in your underwear

May the force be in your underwear

by Marcos Bouza Vérez -
Number of replies: 1

I don't own a lot of clothes that were given to me, as far as I remember, but I actually have a pair of boxers that a friend bought for me from a trip.

They are printed with an image of Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo and the rest of the main characters of Star Wars. It's actually the one used on the promotional posters for Empire Strikes Back, the best of the original movies. They're also printed with the words Star Wars at the waist. They could only be better if they were able to play John Williams's music as I walk. 

My friend, who went on a skiing trip, found them at a local store and bought a pair of those underpants for him, one for me and another one for the third buddy of in our group. However, we never got to display them on public.

Even though I'm a grown man who should wear age-appropriate underwear, I occasionally enjoy adding some colour with this kind of casual garments (for myself, mainly) or something like a nice pair of Batman socks. 

In reply to Marcos Bouza Vérez

Re: May the force be in your underwear

by Pilar Polo Gundín -
Hahaha! Musical underwear...that's definitely something to consider. Perhaps it's worth having a chat with the Ortega family. You don't happen to have their direct line, do you?
;-D