Forum: Describe an item of clothing that was bought for you.

The bag of my dreams

The bag of my dreams

by María Vanesa Taboada López -
Number of replies: 1

As a present for my 30th birthday my family bought me the most perfect bag I could ever imagine. It is definitely the bag of my dreams. It's a brown shopper made by of high quality leather and it has golden hardware. It's the perfect everyday bag because it's really stylish, comfortable and all my stuff fits inside it.

(Edited by Pilar Polo Gundín - original submission Tuesday, 3 October 2023, 7:22 PM)

In reply to María Vanesa Taboada López

Re: The bag of my dreams

by Pilar Polo Gundín -
What a fantastic gift! you must be delighted to have such a quality item which also reminds you of such a special moment!

On the subject of materials, we have different possibilities:

Made of: we talk about the basic material or qualities of something.The bag is made of leather
Made from: we talk about how something is manufactured. Plastic is made from oil.
Made out of: we talk abut repurposing an object which had a previous use. That planter is made out of a pallet.
Made with: we talk of the ingredients of a dish. Sushi is made with raw fish, amongst other ingredients.

Made BY referes to the manufacturer/producer of an item. The bag is made by Valverde.